Not added any motorcycle
Frank Dirla: Restored Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 2000
- Mar 20 08:41 AM GTM
Frank Dirla restored the broken motorcycle Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 2000 in the style of the original Suzuki GSX-R1100. Dirl's project shows what Busa could be like, if the manufacturer chose the design of the fairing of a sports bike, and not the massive plastic of a sports touring.
Frank Dirla completely rebuilt the 175-horsepower engine and installed air cooling from the first generation of GSX-R. He changed the stretcher, modified the fuel tank and made a set of old and new plastic components. Frank has a great sense of humor, so he made German stickers: Bremse, Ohldrin, Suzuki Advanced Comical System.
Dirla-Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa details:
- Engine: 4-cylinder row, 4 valves / cylinder, 175 hp at 9800 rpm, 138 Nm at 7000 rpm, 1299cc, compression ratio 11: 1, multi-plate clutch, 6-speed box, chain
- dimensions: wheelbase 1485 mm, fork diameter 43 mm, travel speed 120/140 mm
- Wheels: cast, tyres 120/70 ZR 17 and 190/50 ZR 17
- brakes: 310 mm twin front discs with 6-piston calipers, 260 mm rear disc with 1-piston caliper
- Weight wet: 244 kg (21 liters of fuel)
- The price of tuning: approximately 10,000 euros
Please sign in. Comments can be posted only by registered users.