29 May 2019 Custom
Le Mani Moto presented custom 2WD Ural, called “From Russia With Love” as a reference to the James Bond film. “The “131” racing number is dedicated to Gary Capone’s daughter (she was born on January 31st).
- customizers: Gary Capone and Scott Avery
- based on 2006 Ural 2WD
- The stock airbox, exhaust, as well as many other details were removed.
- extra frame brackets were removed
- the sidecar suspension was redesigned, custom mounts
- custom fenders
- the tail section was custom fabricated in a cafe racer style
- custom seat
Also a lot of leather, cooper and bronze details were used in this project. Le Mani Moto guys curated all the elements before they turned the first wrench.