T-shirt Yamaha FJR 1300 “Dragon”
T-shirt Honda CBR1100XX “Super Blackbird”
Set of 3 stickers Suzuki V-Strom 650 2017-on (Gen 3)
T-shirt Ducati Multistrada Raven 1200 1260 2015-2021
Set of 3 stickers Honda CBR 1000RR 2012- 2016 “Panther”
Set of 3 Stickers Ducati Multistrada 1200 Raven 2010-2015
Set of 3 stickers Triumph Street Triple 765 “Wasp”
Hoodie BMW F900R ”Panther”
Set of 3 stickers "Dragon" inspired by Kawasaki ZX14R
T-shirt BMW S1000RR "Dragon" 2015-2019
On average, a Honda rider was almost twice as likely to fall compared with a Yamaha rider during the 2017 MotoGP season.
- But Aprilia riders suffered almost three times the accident average of those at Yamaha.Dorna records each accident during a grand prix weekend, but because & the number of full-time riders at each manufacturer varies from two to & eight, an average is needed:
Aprilia: 50 falls during the season / 2 full-time bikes =25.0 (falls per bike average)
- Honda: 84 falls / 5 bikes = 16.8
- Suzuki: 25 falls / 2 bikes = 12.5
- Ducati: 97 falls / 8 bikes = 12.1
- KTM: 18 falls / 2 bikes = 9.0
- Yamaha: 35 falls / 4 bikes = 8.8
Falls by wild-card riders were not included, since they were on machines that did not do the full season.
Accidents by replacement riders were included above. For example, & falls for Jonas Folger and his replacements Kohta Nozane, Broc Parkes & and Michael van der Mark were all totalled together as one full-time & bike.
#MotoGP #Bike #Moto #Race #Racing