Method 143 is a new and top model of Keanu Reeves’ Arch Motorcycle company. The motorcycle is equipped with top components and only a few units will be released.
& At EICMA 2017, the Arch Motorcycle company first announced the cruiser Method 143, which was developed without trying to save money. A massive S&S 2343cc V-twin engine sits at the heart of the motorcycle, which is upgraded to improve reliability and amounts of torque – just a sort of thing the motorcycle needs. It produces 170 hp of power, which is transmitted further to the wheel through a 6-speed box Baker.
The centerpiece of the high-performance bike is a v-twin engine, sat in a custom-designed carbon fiber frame with an integrated fuel cell – it helped to save weight and achieve high rigidity, as well as stability of the motorcycle, especially at high speeds.
Among other details we also can name:
- CNC machined aluminum sub-chassis;
- Arch designed / Suter Industries manufactured CNC machined Single-Sided billet aluminum swingarm;
- Ohlins suspension;
- ISR front and rear brakes;
- CNC machined aluminum bodywork with layered integrated leather in seat and tank area;
- the lines of machining were left visible to emphasize the laboriousness of production.
Production is limited to only 23 units, with pricing and availability to be announced.