Suzuki V-Strom 1000XT is a great option of a budget adventure bike. Introduced firstly in 2002 as the V-Strom DL1000, it was produced without significant changes until 2013.
In 2014, the Japanese introduced the updated V-Strom 1000 motorcycle. Since 2004, the 650-cc version has also been produced. Next, in 2018, the V-Strom 1000 was updated again, adding new electronic systems, although in comparison with such monsters as the BMW R1200GS and KTM 1290 Super Adventure the base model still remained very limited. The issue was partially resolved with the presenting of the new 2019 Suzuki V-Strom 1000XT Adventure.
- 1000XT Adventure is, in fact, the standard version with an accessory bar, center stand, heated hand grips and new 37-liter aluminum panniers.
- V-Strom 1000XT Adventure is completed with a liquid-cooled, 1037cc, 90-degree, V-twin engine. According to Euro4 standard, engine produces 99 hp. power at 8000 rpm and 101 Nm of torque at 4000 rpm.
- & Electronics based on the five-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
- Traction control with three setting options: High, Low and Off.
- & Suzuki DR-Big styled fairing and hand-adjustable windshield.
- Blue-white-gray paint sets.
- MSRP price: $ 14,599 ($ 1,300 more than the standard model).
Did you like the news? Share with friends