Fran Manen of Lord Drake Kustoms said in the midst of the Bultracker process, that this bike is born from the love, respect and pride he professes for the famous Bultaco. Once it was finished, many admirers came out of it when it was exhibited at the Brussels International Motor Show.
Fran’s personalisation work was carried out on a Sportster 1200 and such an exceptional product was on sale for around 17,000 euros with free transport throughout Europe.
The project, when we first saw it, was given away as we used to say at the time “by the studded wheels, by the silent Supertrapp pair, with independent outlet, the stylish tank, the pure off-road front fender, the spoke wheels…”.
After the success with the scrambler type “Soulbreaker” and “Sportracker”, the owner of LDK wanted to create by 2015 a new line of scramblers with a more retro look, and at the end of the year began to work, it was then when the idea emerged to create a Scrambler type Bultaco Matador to be called “Bultracker”.
Fran Manen began to shape the project, and halfway through he contacted a good friend (Mario Van Den Broeck, owner of Harley-Davidson Capital Brussels in Belgium), who had long wanted to create a scrambler tribute to the Spanish brand.
“by the studded wheels, by the silent Supertrapp pair, with independent outlet, the stylish tank, the pure off-road front fender, the spoke wheels…”
When Mario saw the motorcycle, he decided to keep the project to finish it with Fran and turn the bike into the “Bultracker Ring 13”: “Bultracker” for Bultaco and “Ring 13” for the bar and location of the H-D dealership in Brussels.
“Bultracker Ring 13” has finally become the result of collaboration between two large companies, as this first unit of the “Bultracker” has served to reach an agreement between the two companies, for the distribution of Lord Drake Kustoms motorcycles throughout the Benelux through the concessionaire H-D Capital Brussels
The bike was officially presented by Harley-Davidson Capital Brussels at the Brussels International Motor Show and has made a furor among its thousands of visitors.
There is now a second unit on sale, called “Bultracker 17” in shades of blue and silver, which was presented and exhibited to the public at the Moto Madrid show and which, of course, has been just as admired as its Belgian resident sister.
- Name: Bultracker Ring 13
- Builder: Lord Drake Kustoms
- Place: Málaga/Miami
- Owner: H-D Capital Brussels
- Exhaust: Supertrapp 2 to 2
- Air filter: S&S
- Handlebar: 1″ BMX style
- Grips: RSD
- Brake and clutch levers: stock modified by LDK
- Wheels: 18″ rear and 21″ front
- Tyres: Continental off road
- Front suspension: modified by LDK
- Rear suspension: shock absorbers +2″
- Front indicators: leds by LDK
- Rear turn signals: Bullet style
- Speedometer: stock with RSD support
- Transmission: 530 gold chain with chrome protector
- Mudguards: front and rear by hand in steel by LDK
- Fuel tank: hand modified by LDK
- License plate holder: hand-held in steel and aluminium by LDK
- Frame Front Grill: handcrafted in steel by LDK
- Seat: handcrafted by LDK
- Finish: powdercoat red, golden pinstriping and plate 13 by hand by LDK
- Others: wired inside the handlebars; chrome and gold plated controls, H-D footrests…