Key chain Ducati Panigale
T-shirt BMW S1000R "Dragon"
Hoodie Ducati V4 V4S Speciale "Bull"
T-shirt BMW R1200GS (LC) 2013-2016 "Goose"
Set of 3 stickers KTM 250 Duke
Mug Suzuki GSX-S1000F "Orca"
Hoodie Yamaha FZ8 S “Cobra”
Hoodie Suzuki GSXR 1000 "Whale"
Hoodie BMW R1200GS (LC) 2013-2016 "Goose"
Set of 3 stickers “Bull” inspired by Kawasaki Z750
Ducati has finally released Episode 9 of the 2022 Ducati World Premiere that introduces us to the all-new Panigale V4 SP2. The super sports bike is touted as the ultimate track machine offering an exciting track riding experience to the rider. It will soon go on sale in a special, numbered version in North America at an MSRP of $39,500.
The limited-edition Panigale V4 SP2 creates a unique stance with a special "Winter Test" livery, which combines the matt black fairings with the matt carbon finished rims and wings. For contrast, the designers have also added bright red accents and the brushed aluminium finish on the tank. On the lower part of the fairing, we see a Ducati Corse logo and a red detailing bearing the bike’s moniker.
At the core of the special-edition Ducati Panigale V4 SP2 lies a 1,103 cc Desmosedici Stradale V4 engine generating a maximum power output of 215.5 hp at 13,000 rpm and a peak torque of 123.6 Nm at 9,500 rpm. The power is slightly higher than the Panigale V4 thanks to improved technical elements.
As SP stands for ‘Sport Production’, the bike benefits from racing footpegs, several carbon-fibre components, a more powerful braking system, and a tracking kit. The latter includes tools to remove rear-view mirrors and licence plate holders.
The special edition Ducati Panigale V4 SP2 is also equipped with some other special gears that make it the tautest model of the Panigale V4 family. These are:
- 5-split spoke carbon wheels (1.4 kg lighter than the aluminium forged units)
- Four different Power Modes (Full, High, Medium, Low)
- STM-EVO SBK dry clutch for reduced driveline drag and engine braking response
- Brembo supplies Stylema R four-piston radial-mount brake callipers, with 330 mm semi-floating discs and BremboMCS 19.21 master cylinder
- Bosch Cornering ABS EVO as standard
- Electronically controlled Ohlins NPX25/30 racing-derived front fork and Ohlins TTX36 rear monoshock
- Ohlins electronic steering damper