Set of 3 stickers ZX14 SQUAD inspired by Kawasaki ZX14R
T-shirt "Bat" inspired by Kawasaki H2/H2R
Set of 3 stickers Ducati Panigale SQUAD
Mug Yamaha YZF R1 "WASP" 15-17
T-shirt BMW S1000RR SQUAD
Set of 3 stickers Ducati Panigale "Bull"
Set of 3 stickers “Bull” inspired by Kawasaki Z800
T-shirt Yamaha YZF R6 “Scorpio” 17-20
Set of 3 stickers Suzuki GSX-S1000F "Orca"
Hoodie Suzuki GSX-S 1000 "Ram"
If you’re a big fan of beautifully engineered machines and legacy distilleries, then the newest announcement from Indian Motorcycle is something to feast your eyes on: the 2021 Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition Indian Roadmaster Dark Horse.
As it’s done in prior years, Indian once again partnered with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles to take its flagship bike for the 2021 model year, and give it a handsome Jack Daniel’s custom aesthetic. And this touring bike has all the bells and whistles. Have you started salivating yet? Yeah, us too.
First off, it’s worth noting the bike’s dapper paint scheme. Signifying the storied distillery’s rich and elongated mellowing process for making its whiskey, the Roadmaster Dark Horse features a gorgeous Whiskey Pearl custom paint with elegant oakwood accents, as well as a one-of-a-kind oakwood ceramic engine finish. The Montana Silversmith badge helps communicate the timeless legacy of Jack Daniel’s while staying true to Indian’s style and class.
The bike boasts a V-Twin Thunderstroke 116 engine with six-speed transmission, telescopic fork front suspension and single shock rear suspension, not to mention a brand new ClimaCommand Rogue heated (and cooled) seat for an ultra-comfy ride in any weather.
While the mechanical specs spare no resources from Indian’s trusted engineering, one of the coolest features that caught our attention is the all-new Pathfinder Adaptive S LED Headlights. With 15 LED lenses, these lights are corner-aware and will safely illuminate those sketchy corners when riding at night.
Each bike comes with a handcrafted Montana Silversmith belt buckle with the owner’s name and the bike’s individual number on the front (and VIN on the back), all dressed tastefully in an enclosed wooden frame.
Indian states, “The Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition Indian Roadmaster Dark Horse is our most premium touring motorcycle and, much like Gentleman Jack, represents the ultimate commitment to quality and craftsmanship.”
Here are the full mechanical specifications:
Engine: Thunderstroke 116
- Engine Type: 49-degree V-Twin
- Transmission: 6-speed/constant mesh/foot shift
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp/hour, 310 CCA
- Bore x Stroke: 4.063 in x 4.449 in (103.2mm x 113mm)
- Charging System: 42 amp max output
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Compression Ratio: 11-to-1
- Cooling System: Air
- Displacement: 116 cu. in./1890 cc
- Exhaust: Split dual exhaust with crossover
- Final Drive: Belt drive, 152 tooth
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal (20.8 liter)
- Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection, closed loop/54 mm bore
- Oil Capacity: 6 quarts (5.68 liter)
- Primary Drive: Gear drive wet clutch
- Front Suspension: Telescopic fork, 46 mm diameter, 4.7 in (119 mm) travel -Rear Suspension: Single shock 4.5 in (114 mm) travel, air adjustable
- Dry Weight: 868 pounds (394 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 inches (140 mm)
- Length: 102.1 inches (2595 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 25-degree / 5.9 inches (150 mm)
- Seat Height: 26.5 inches (673 mm)
- Wheelbase: 65.7 inches (1668 mm)
- System Type: Individual front and rear control with ABS
- Front: Dual 300 mm floating rotor with 4-piston calipers
- Rear: Single 300 mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
Wheels and Tires
- Front Tire: Metzeler Cruisetec 130/60B19 66H
- Front Wheel: Precision machined 19″ x 3.5″ w/ tire pressure monitoring
- Rear Tire: Metzeler Cruisetec 180/60R16 80H
- Rear Wheel: Precision machined 16″ x 5.0″ w/ tire pressure monitoring