Poster BMW S 1000 XR "Wasp"
Poster MV Agusta F4 “Beast”
Set of 3 stickers Yamaha FZ8 S “Cobra”
T-shirt Honda CBR 1000RR 2006-2007 "Dragon"
Set of 3 stickers Suzuki GSXR 1300 Hayabusa "Elephant"
T-shirt BMW F900R ”Panther”
T-shirt "Spider" inspired by Kawasaki ZX14R
Hoodie Honda CBR 650R “Panther”
Set of 3 stickers Ducati Panigale "Bull"
Poster Yamaha MT- 10 “Wasp”
Chinese manufacturer CFMOTO has completed its three-strong line-up of 700CL-X models, with the middleweight, parallel-twin-powered family now joined by the 2023 CFMOTO 700CL-X Adventure.
Joining its siblings, the 700CL-X Heritage and 700CL-X Sport, the 700CL-X Adventure adopts the same chromoly chassis and engine, but has an extra 10mm of ground clearance, higher and closer-set handlebars, both STREET and OFF-ROAD riding modes, a thicker and flatter scrambler-style seat, and a fully adjustable 41mm KYB fork.
Other features include electronic cruise control, automatic LED lights, self-cancelling LED indicators, a T-box for Bluetooth comms, and tubeless wire-spoked wheels shod with Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres.
Like its brothers, the CFMOTO 700CL-X Adventure is powered by a 693cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin DOHC engine, said to be good for a claimed 74.8hp (55kW) at 8500rpm and 68Nm at 6500rpm.
“The CFMOTO 700CL-X Adventure brings a scrambler attitude and heightened off-road capability combined with thrilling performance,” says CFMOTO Australia. “It's designed for those who have a love and appreciation for modern motorcycle culture and express their distinctive personality and style via their chosen motorcycle.”
- Engine type: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, eight-valve, DOHC parallel-twin
- Capacity: 693cc
- Bore x stroke: 83mm x 64mm
- Compression ratio: 11.6 :1
- Fuel system: Bosch EFI
- Maximum power: 74.8hp (51.5kW) at 8500rpm
- Maximum torque: 60.9Nm at 6500rpm
- Transmission: Six-speed with slipper clutch
- Front suspension: 41mm KYB USD fork with adjustable compression damping and spring preload, 150mm travel
- Rear suspension: Single KYB monoshock with adjustable rebound damping and spring preload, 150mm travel
- Front brakes: J.Juan twin-piston caliper, Ø300mm single-disc
- Rear brake: J.Juan single-piston caliper, Ø260mm disc
- Antilock Brake System (ABS): Continental
- Front tyre/wheel: 110/80 R18, Pirelli SCORPION RALLY STR/3.5*18 MT|Rear tyre/wheel: 170/60 R17, Pirelli
- SCORPION RALLY STR/5.5*17 MTLength x width x height: 2115mm x 892mm x 1290mm
- Wheelbase: 1435mm
- Seat height: 830mm
- Fuel capacity: 13.0L
- Wet weight: 204kg