Set of 3 stickers Suzuki GSXR 600-750 "Phoenix"
Hoodie Suzuki Hayabusa "Falcon"
Poster Ducati Monster "Bison"
Hoodie Hypermotard 950 “Raven”
T-shirt “Bull” inspired by Kawasaki Z800
Mug BMW S1000R "Piranha"
Poster Yamaha Tracer 700 “Snake”
Poster Ducati Multistrada "Raven"
Mug Yamaha YZF R25 “Shark”
Mug Honda Grom MSX125 "Snail"
Chinese manufacturer CFMOTO has completed its three-strong line-up of 700CL-X models, with the middleweight, parallel-twin-powered family now joined by the 2023 CFMOTO 700CL-X Adventure.
Joining its siblings, the 700CL-X Heritage and 700CL-X Sport, the 700CL-X Adventure adopts the same chromoly chassis and engine, but has an extra 10mm of ground clearance, higher and closer-set handlebars, both STREET and OFF-ROAD riding modes, a thicker and flatter scrambler-style seat, and a fully adjustable 41mm KYB fork.
Other features include electronic cruise control, automatic LED lights, self-cancelling LED indicators, a T-box for Bluetooth comms, and tubeless wire-spoked wheels shod with Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres.
Like its brothers, the CFMOTO 700CL-X Adventure is powered by a 693cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin DOHC engine, said to be good for a claimed 74.8hp (55kW) at 8500rpm and 68Nm at 6500rpm.
“The CFMOTO 700CL-X Adventure brings a scrambler attitude and heightened off-road capability combined with thrilling performance,” says CFMOTO Australia. “It's designed for those who have a love and appreciation for modern motorcycle culture and express their distinctive personality and style via their chosen motorcycle.”
- Engine type: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, eight-valve, DOHC parallel-twin
- Capacity: 693cc
- Bore x stroke: 83mm x 64mm
- Compression ratio: 11.6 :1
- Fuel system: Bosch EFI
- Maximum power: 74.8hp (51.5kW) at 8500rpm
- Maximum torque: 60.9Nm at 6500rpm
- Transmission: Six-speed with slipper clutch
- Front suspension: 41mm KYB USD fork with adjustable compression damping and spring preload, 150mm travel
- Rear suspension: Single KYB monoshock with adjustable rebound damping and spring preload, 150mm travel
- Front brakes: J.Juan twin-piston caliper, Ø300mm single-disc
- Rear brake: J.Juan single-piston caliper, Ø260mm disc
- Antilock Brake System (ABS): Continental
- Front tyre/wheel: 110/80 R18, Pirelli SCORPION RALLY STR/3.5*18 MT|Rear tyre/wheel: 170/60 R17, Pirelli
- SCORPION RALLY STR/5.5*17 MTLength x width x height: 2115mm x 892mm x 1290mm
- Wheelbase: 1435mm
- Seat height: 830mm
- Fuel capacity: 13.0L
- Wet weight: 204kg