Hoodie Yamaha YZF R1 “Scorpion” 2020 – on
Mug Triumph Daytona 675 “Gecko”
Set of 3 stickers KTM 1290 Super Duke R (Gen 1)
T-shirt Yamaha MT-10 2022 “Dragon”
Hoodie Kawasaki KLR650C 1995-2004
Mug Yamaha MT- 10 “Wasp”
Mug BMW R1250GS Adventure 2019-2024
Hoodie "Dragon" inspired by Kawasaki ZX6R 09-12
T-shirt Honda Grom MSX125 "Robot"
Hoodie Honda CBR F4i
Andrea Dovizioso won the first MotoGP race at the Qatar Grand Prix, and five riders really claimed victory. Andrea was faster than Marc Marquez by just 0.023 seconds, while Cal Crutchlo won satellite Honda took an impressive third place, leaving behind annoying Alex Rins and Valentino Rossi. By the way, it turns out, that Doctor is still in good shape!
An incredible race, which was sort of high drama until the finish line.
- Andrea Dovizioso (Mission Winnow Ducati)
- Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.023
- Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda Castrol) + 0.320
- Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.457
- Valentino Rossi (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.600
- Danilo Petrucci (Mission Winnow Ducati) + 2.320
- Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 2.481
- Joan Mir (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 5.088
- Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 7.406
- Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 9.636
We want to believe, the season won’t be identical!
#Racing #Race #Bike #Moto #MotoGP