Honda celebrates the 50th Anniversary of its first production four-cylinder motorcycle - the CB750. For this purpose Honda presented twelve customized versions of the CB1000R. The bikes have been created by Honda, its dealers and partner custom shops from France, Italy, Switzerland and Spain and draw their influence from a wide range of models, personalities and design themes.
These 12 custom Honda CB1000R motorcycles are part of the Wheels & Waves international motorcycle show in Biarritz, France, and they are unforgettable.
CB1000R-RADICAL inspired by “Take it to the Limit”.
The bike was built by Gannet Design and Fuhrer Moto, Switzerland.
- ultralight CeraCarbon racing front fork and custom sprockets
- bespoke Rotobox carbon fibre wheels
- SyntoEvo brake and clutch levers
- fibreglass belly pan
- K&N air filter
- titanium and carbon fibre Akrapovic end-can
- hand-painted bodywork by Walter Oberli.
Africa Four CRF1000R inspired by the CRF1000L Africa Twin.
The bike was built by Brivermo Motors dealer, Switzerland.
- CRF450R front end, single large front disc and 4 piston caliper
- bespoke 4 into 1 exhaust with stubby carbon fiber end can
- custom rear seat cowl (with original seat), new headlight and mudguard
- new aluminium handlebars
- engine bars Serrated footpegs
- mini LED indicators
- bodywork in Africa Twin colours.
CB1000R “Monkey 1000R” inspired by Honda Monkey.
The bike was built by Werther Honda, Nice, France.
- frame, covers and fork legs painted Glittering Blue
- Monkey mirrors and handlebars
- mini LED indicators
- under tray tail tidy
- arrow double exit high exhaust
- enduro tires.
CB1000R “Black Edition”.
This “Full Black” bike was built by 3C Motos dealer, Biarritz, France.
- three shades of black paint scheme
- black forks, swingarm and frame
- gloss black wheels and rear shock
- Akrapovic exhaust
- special engraved “Black Edition” plate.
CB1000R Neo Sports Cafe Endurance Team Replica.
The bike, inspired by 2006 24hrs LeMans winner, was built by National Motos, France.
- spoked wheels
- 2006 24hrs Le Mans race winning paint scheme
- classic Honda logo.
CAFÉ CHIC CB1000R
The bike was built by Horizon Racing Vergy 95, France.
- fully brushed aluminum and candy red paint
- fawn colored leather saddle and seat pad
- customized rear seat cowl
- Kineo spoked wheels with mass cut hubs
- Moriwaki silencer
- thermal paint on exhaust and headers.
CB1000R “Dirt Endurance”.
Inspired by classic Honda color scheme, the bike was built by VC Moto dealer, Sabadell, Spain.
- the number ‘48’ in Japanese on the rear cowl to honour the foundation of the Honda Motor Company in 1948
- bespoke fairing inspired by vintage café racers
- bespoke rear cowl, with standard headlight
- racing handlebars with Soichiro Honda quote “improves the breed”
- bar end mirrors
- new split level silencer
- air filter mount made by 3D printer.
CB1000R “Monkey Kong”
The bike was built by Mallorca Motos dealer, Spain.
- original Monkey mirrors,indicators and front mudguard
- engine cover with original Monkey style chrome plate ring
- headlight details in original Monkey yellow, with chrome surround
- original Monkey yellow and white paint scheme
- customized seat inspired by original Monkey
- high mounted handlebar with chrome finish
- chrome finish to rear mudguard
- Africa Twin silencer
- gold forks, yellow rear shock spring.
Inspired by Freddie Spencer, built by Hakuba Motos, Spain.
- tank hand painted in three colors with Freddie Spencer logo on tank
- Hakuba logo laser_engraved on clutch cover
- black enamelled front forks,
- front and side number boards
- bespoke handmade exhaust with SC Project racing end can
- relocated pegs and controls.
HONDA Limited Edition CB1000R
The bike was built by Honda Motor Europe, Italy (total 350 units for sale in France, Spain, Germany and Italy).
- HRC inspired tricolor paint scheme
- Split level SC Project end can
- carbon fiber parts by SC Project
- official accessories CB1000R.
The bike was built by Honda Motor Europe Italy.
- paint inspired by CB750 “K0” of 1969
- tubeless Jonich spoked wheels
- new 3D Honda logo
- Rizoma indicators,mirrors and handlebar weights
- alcantara velvet seat coating.
- lightech plate holder
CB1000R “Dani Pedrosa Replica”
The bike was built by Moto Macchion, Italy.
- full titanium SC-Project GP 4-2 exhaust
- carbon fiber parts with titanium details by SC-Project
- lighter homologated plate holder
- Rizoma indicators, aluminum handlebars, front brake guard and mirrors
- seat by “Race Seats”
- #26 Dani Pedrosa RC213V paint scheme.
So what’s your favorite custom Honda?
Did you like the news? Share with friends