Mug "Raptor" inspired by Kawasaki ZX10R
Mug Yamaha YZF R15 V3 "Transformer"
Set of 3 stickers Yamaha YZF R6 “Cobra” 2003 2005
Mug Ducati Diavel “Gorilla”
Hoodie Yamaha FZ8 S “Cobra”
Mug BMW K1600 "Bull" 2022
Mug Ducati Panigale SQUAD
Poster BMW S 1000 RR "Shark"
Set of 3 Stickers Suzuki Hayabusa 2021-2024
Poster Honda Africa Twin Sports 2020-2023 "Mustang"
Erik from Sweden refrained from the bombastic Hamamatsu style (which is nice too, if done right).. and instead of adding parts, he completely stripped his '77 ST70 Dax into the green 'n clean bobber you see in the pictures.
List of completed works:
- The front was lowered whilst the rear shocks were also cut to lower the Dax, hence no suspension left..
- Z-bars and white grips came from a bicycle shop.
- Alloy 3.5" rims replace the stock 2,5" steel rims which are shod with 3.5" wide Sava whitewall tyres.
- The seat was cut from a plywood Ikea seat (what else..) and covered in white vinyl leather. Ikea also donated the coffee mug coasters that act as sidecovers on the airbox.
- White pegs, grips and kicker pedal match the Sava's whitewalls..
- For a vintage look the throttle cable as well as the brakecable were covered with clothed wire covering from an old flatiron and the small head- and taillight both origin from old bicycles.
- The 70cc engine was kept stock, just the chromed exhaust was swapped for a black 12v exhaust..
All pictures made by Erik Olsson.