Mug Honda CBR 600RR "Panther"
Poster Honda CBR 500R “Panther”
Set of 3 stickers Honda CBR 1000RR 2006-2007 “Dragon”
T-shirt Honda CBR 954RR “Panther”
T-shirt Honda CBR 929RR “Scorpion”
T-shirt Honda Grom MSX125 "Snail"
Mug Honda VTX 1800 “Bull”
Mug Honda CBR 500R “Panther” 19-20
Mug Honda CBR 650R “Panther”
Poster Honda Africa Twin Sports 2020-2023 "Mustang"
The legendary black bird becomes an extremely rare sight and it is even more difficult to find a custom alteration, but I want to present this custom project to your eyes from Radiobloke. This CBR 1100XX is assembled in the garage, but it looks like a professional custom workshop.
Here is all the information we managed to get about this project:
- Mistral Tuned head and bored to 1200cc, JE Piston conversion
- Blackbird frame
- GSXR1000 radiator, home made bracket to mount Blackbird oil cooler below with X11 oil lines
- Fireblade front end complete, Goodridge brake and clutch hoses
- Angular twin spots with led position light to keep MOT man happy
- Drag bars, Bird resevoirs with black levers
- VFR750 swingarm with braided hose running through the arm. VFR 750 wheel
- Aftermarket rearsets, billet res pot
- Blackbird petrol tank with side panels from Gemo-fighters.de ( fukin expensive!)
- TDM850 rear seat plastics.
- Seat plastic made from half a TDM850 seat base and half a bird seat base, welded together with a soldering iron
- Standard subframe cut and re welded to uit angle of the frame.
- Billet fuel cap
- K&N filter
- Aftermarket exhaust system cut down and fitted with shortened oval endcan.
- Battery repositioned behind barrels. other electrics mounted under subframe.
- Undertray hand cut and bent using a set of ladders and my elbow.
- Airbox intakes cut down and re routed to stop airflow problems.
As the owner said:
I'm sure theres other stuff...but getting bored of typing! LOW budget build....Dyno tested at 161bhp...and it made it to IOM TT and back without missing a beat, but spinning up the rear whenever I wanted!