Set of 3 stickers "Rhino" inspired by Kawasaki ZX10R
Poster Inspired by Kawasaki Z1000 "Bull"
Hoodie Suzuki GSXR 1000 "Shark"
T-shirt Suzuki GSXR 1000 "Whale"
T-shirt "Aries" inspired by Kawasaki ER6n
Hoodie Honda CBR 1000RR 2006-2007 “Dragon”
T-shirt Honda CBR 1000RR "Lion"
Mug Kawasaki KLR650 2022-2023
Poster Inspired by Kawasaki Z650 "Bull"
Hoodie Triumph Daytona 675 “Gecko”
This is a very special custom bike we built for Triumph America's Nationwide Dealer Build off contest for Speedmasters. It is currently in the top 5 finalists being voted on nationwide online! All of the work (except for paint) was done in-house by our technicians. The custom paintwork was done by JDaar Customs here in North Georgia, one of the premier custom motorcycle painters in the South East. Besides the beautiful layout and amazing metal flake laid into the paint, it's MUCH higher quality than factory paint. He applies between 10 and 12 coats of clear on every job and there are zero imperfections in this paint job. The handlebar setup on the bike looks great but might be a bit aggressive for some folks...
Details below of parts and labor for bike :
- Custom Metal Flake / hand applied textures - Paint by JDaar Customs
- Custom Billet Wheels and Gold billet Hubs made by Canyon Motorcycles (with tires (wider rear rim w 180 tire, offset front and rear sprockets for wider tire and 520 gold chain)
- Vance and Hines full black exhaust
- Triumph Mid control Kit
- New Rage cycles front blinkers
- Kuryakyn Rear lights
- Triumph Bobber black handlebars
- Triumph Black control levers
- Triumph black bar clamp
- New coolant overflow reservoir
- Cutting and refitting of the countershaft sprocket to expose sprocket and chain
- Relocation of rear brake master cylinder and fabricating mount
- Relocation and mounting of coolant overflow tank
- Fitting and testing of offset sprockets
- Re-routing of brake and clutch cables
- Re-drilling of new bars to pin controls
- Removal, prep and re-installation of all bodywork
- Re-bleed of braking system
- Rewiring for new lights front and rear
- Relocation of license plate mount
- Removal of front fork boots