Set of 3 stickers "Bull" inspired by Kawasaki Z1000 14-18
T-shirt KTM 390 Duke
Set of 3 stickers Triumph Daytona 675 "Gecko"
Hoodie "Lizard" inspired by Kawasaki ZX14R
Mug Suzuki GSX-S 1000 "Ram"
T-shirt BMW S1000RR SQUAD
T-shirt Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 "Wasp"
Hoodie Yamaha Tracer 700 "Snake"
Set of 3 stickers Honda CBR 650R “Panther”
Mug BMW S1000R "Dragon"
The Isle of Man TT is one of the most prestigious and incredible events on this planet, let alone on two wheels.
Last year, the TT+ Live Pass brought a whole new element to action on the island, and for 2023, it’s even bigger and better than ever with two extra races, in the form of second outings for the Superstock and Supertwin classes, which has made for some necessary schedule changes over the two weeks of action. Here’s what you need to know:
- Monday 29th& May – Morning and evening qualifying
- Tuesday 30th May – Evening qualifying
- Wednesday 31st May – Evening qualifying
- Thursday 1st June – Evening qualifying
- Friday 2nd June – Afternoon qualifying
- Saturday 3rd June – Supersport race and Sidecar race
- Sunday 4th June – Superbike TT
- Tuesday 6th June – Superstock race and Supertwin race
- Wednesday 7th June – Supersport race and Sidecar race
- Friday 9th June – Superstock race and Supertwin race
- Saturday 10th June – Senior TT
We’re still awaiting news on who will be riding what at the 2023 Isle of Man TT Races, or if the live streaming service which was introduced at this year’s festival will be continued, but with more races than ever next year’s event promises to be the biggest yet.