24 Jul 2021 Custom
Sponsored by Moto Animals
T-shirt Ducati Sport Classic “Robot”
Poster Honda RC 51 “Dragon”
Set of 3 stickers ZX12 SQUAD inspired by Kawasaki ZX12R
Hoodie "Dragon" inspired by Kawasaki ZX14R
Poster KTM Duke 200 "Wasp"
Hoodie Suzuki GSX-S SQUAD
Mug Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 "Wasp"
Hoodie Suzuki Hayabusa "Elephant"
Hoodie BMW S1000XR "Wasp"
T-shirt Suzuki Hayabusa
This 1983 GR650 Scrambler is a stunner. The best part is hardly anyone knows just what the hell the base bike is. The bike had been stored out the back of a shed in Byron Bay for a few years so the first thing that PBM did was clean it.
- The Lighting is a 7” Flashpoint Headlight with Black Hollowtip Indicators.
- A little dash of Jurassic Park jeep for the front end.
- BMW R310GS front end was dressed with a set of Mid rise Pro-taper bars, Accossato Levers, Purpose Built Moto.
- Switchgear and some Vans Style ODI Grips.
- Purpose Built Moto Fender kit.
- The 16” wheel on the rear was rebuilt with an 18” rear, retaining the 19” front.
- Hiedenau K60 Scout off road tyres.
- The tank was slightly re-mounted so it wasn’t on such a lean back.
- The whole engine was cleaned, painted and detailed with some brush finish cases.
- The CV carbs was replaced with a set of Mikuni Round slides with new intake boots.
- Set of DNA pod filters .
- The entire exhausts system has been tig welded, and brush finished to perfection.
- Suspension guru Joe at Ride Dynamics & tweaked the front suspension to get it dialled and supplied bike with a replacement rear shock.
- The seat design sketch had matte black leather, offset with a couple splashes of a vintage brown, stitched up by Jamo at Timeless Auto trim.