Mug Harley-Davidson Iron 883 “Beast”
Poster Harley Davidson Pan America
T-shirt HD Pan America 1250
Set of 3 stickers Harley-Davidson Road Glide “Shark”
Hoodie HD Pan America 1250
Mug Pan America Shark
T-shirt Harley-Davidson Road Glide "Shark"
Set of 3 stickers Harley-Davidson Iron 883
T-Shirt Pan America Shark
Set of 3 stickers Harley-Davidson Street Glide “Octopus”
Kim Bergerforth, aka ‘Madame Thunderbike’, is not only driving Harley for sheer pleasure, but also because of a long family tradition behind it.
The ‘Thunderbike’ saga is a German success story, featuring an official Harley Davidson concession, an impressive division to develop and manufacture customized custom bikes. Here you will find international trophies from all over the world.
In this ambience, one could assume that Kim, the daughter of ‘Big Boss’ Andreas Bergerforth, drives Harley for the sake of her father. Not even close. Their clan has been motorized for four generations and the yellowed photographs of the ‘old Harley mills’ in the family albums testify to that.
The work of Kim Bergerforth is all about motorcycles, as she deals with sales to professionals and abroad and does not hesitate to even lend a hand to create her own Sportster completely independently. A 2013 Seventy-Two designed with the in-house Thunderbike Custom parts.
- Builder Thunderbike
- Frame H-D 72
- Engine H-D EVO (1200V)
- Year 2013
- Wheels 5.5 x 16 (180/65-R16) and 2.25 x 21 Whitewalls
- Handlebar Thunderbike Billy (powdercoated)
- Grips Thunderbike Base Alu
- Footpeg Set Thunderbike Base Alu
- Aircleaner Thunderbike Powerfilter-Kit Classic
- Adjustable Clutch and Brake Levers Thunderbike
- Ignition Cover Thunderbike
- Derby Cover Thunderbike
- Side Mount License Bracket Thunderbike
- License Plate Frame Thunderbike Inside Plate
- Seat Le Pera
- Rear Fender Thunderbike Sportster GRP
- Tanklift Thunderbike Pin-Up-Kit
- Exhaust Thunderbike Tapered
- Painting by Gerd de Kock
#Harley #HD #Custom #Bike #Moto