T-shirt MV Agusta F4 “Beast”
Hoodie BMW S1000RR "Shark"
T-shirt BMW S1000RR "Panther" 2019 - on
T-shirt Yamaha MT-10 2022 “Beetle”
T-shirt Yamaha YZF R6 “Cobra” 2003 2005
Mug Honda CBR 1000RR 2012- 2016 “Panther”
Mug “Scorpion” inspired by Kawasaki Z900 2020
Hoodie Honda MSX125 "Grom Society"
Hoodie Yamaha MT- 07 “Ant”
Set of 3 stickers ZX12 SQUAD inspired by Kawasaki ZX12R
BMW Motorrad announces updates and changes to model year 2023 motorcycles and scooters. Packages and ordering have been simplified with one comprehensive equipment package available for most models.
Introducing the 2023 BMW R1250RT…
- Comfort turn indicator can be switched off in the menu of the instrument cluster.
- RDC available worldwide (all vehicles with Keyless Ride).
- RDC only with Keyless Ride (RDC-Function in Keyless-Ride-Control unit integrated, 2nd wheel set possible).
- RDC is content of comfort package.
- Option 719: New color Meteoric Dust II metallic, Mineral White metallic no longer available.
- Option 719 Meteoric Dust 2 Metallic replaces Mineral White Metallic.
- Style Sport Racing Blue Metallic remains unchanged.
- Triple Storm Metallic 2 remains unchanged.
- Alpine White remains unchanged.
- RDC real-time gradient tire pressure monitoring added to Comfort Package.
- Comfort turn indicator can be switched off in the menu for the instrument cluster.
All US R 1250 RT models automatically add Premium Package.
ZPP Premium Package – Keyless Ride, Silencer, Chrome Header, Central Locking, Heated Seat, Alarm, Enhanced Connectivity, 12V socket, Dynamic ESA, Gear Shift Assist Pro, Ride Modes Pro, Active Cruise Control, Adaptive Headlight, Aux. Lights, MSR Dynamic Engine Brake Control, Headlight Pro, Audio System and TPM tire pressure monitor.
Individual Options – Option 719 Bench Seat, High or Low Seat, Option 719 Classic or Sport wheels, High Windshield, Sport Windshield, Tubular Handlebars and Billet Packs.
- US MSRP Price: from $19,695 USD
- Canada MSRP Price: $ CDN
- Europe/UK MSRP Price: from £ GBP (total selling price)